Introducing Watermelon! Watermelon has now been added to our 100% Juice Fruit Wine Base product lineup.
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Sunday, February 21, 2016
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
New Fruit Wine Base Flavors Added! 16 Flavors Available in a simple 1+3 concentrate!
With minimal effort and commitment, you can now easily expand your winery's offerings with GLCC Co. Fruit Wine Bases. Our Fruit Wine Bases are available in 16 flavors!
Our Fruit Wine Bases are blends of 100% juice concentrates with natural flavors and fermentable sugars (HFCS). This is a 71º Brix concentrate in a simple 1+3 base - add three parts water to yield a 22º Brix fruit wine base that is complete and ready for fermentation - no additional adjustments required - just add yeast.
This is an ideal solution for those wineries that are looking to expand beyond their current portfolio, allowing you to experiment with new flavors, or unique blends. Offer a seasonal or holiday wine, as well as limited edition runs. Use them as a stand alone wine, or blended with your own product. The natural flavor profiles are outstanding and bring forward lighter notes typically lost during fermentation.
Available Blends: Apple, Blackberry, Blackcurrant, Blueberry, Cherry (Tart), Concord, Cranberry, Elderberry, Mango, Marionberry, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Plum, Raspberry and Strawberry.
Advantages of the 1+3 Fruit Wine Bases
- Price - GLCC Co. Fruit Wine Bases are much cheaper than blends of straight fruit and sugar, and much less susceptible to seasonal variation. Pricing for these bases can be as low as $16.05 per gallon - or just over $4.01 per finished gallon.
- Standard Yields - yields are predictable, consistent and reliable, allowing accurate pricing in advance of production.
- Availability - products are available year-round, regardless of local crop conditions.
- Flexibility - create new products that are unique to the occasion.
- Ease of Production - GLCC Co. Fruit Wine Bases use HFCS, which is much more readily fermentable than sugar, and requires much less filtration. There is no need to adjust flavor or blend or to take additional steps to make a beautiful fruit wine.
- Commitment - all of our bases are available in 52-gallon steel drums, 52-gallon plastic drums or 5-gallon plastic open head pails. Minimum order size: 5 gallons! Samples available upon request.
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
GLCC Co. has developed an Apple and Pear fermentable hard cider base. One gallon of the 68° Brix base makes approximately 5.83 gallons of hard cider at 6% alcohol. These bases simplify production, allow for year round processing and have 5 gallon order minimums for very minimal commitment. We also have 7 flavor packs designed specifically to supplement the hard cider for additional options. Contact us to for further information and to request a sample.